Terms and Condition
Access and navigation on the site are allowed only upon acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This site cannot be used or visited without prior acceptance of these conditions.
Use of the site constitutes implicit acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. This site and the information contained therein, names, images, photographs and reproductions, logos and trademarks relate to Fedlio Eood and are reserved and subject to the protection of trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
All products, images and reproductions, the logo, trademarks and product patents are the exclusive property of Fedlio Eood.
No other person holds licenses or rights to use these assets.
In no way can the content of the site be interpreted in the sense of attribution of license rights or use of the products or distinctive signs of Fedlio EoodAny infringements will be prosecuted by Fedlio Eood on the basis of the current provisions on the protection of brands, patents and unfair competition.
2. The products and services described on this site can be provided if and insofar as they are available without the publication on the site implying a guarantee (also implicit) of availability, marketability, suitability for particular uses and compliance with legal provisions in force in the individual countries.
3. In no case can Fedlio Eood be held liable in a contractual or non-contractual way, for damages (including indirect or non-quantified damages) deriving from impossibility of use, loss of data or profits in any way deriving from or connected to the use of this site.
4. This site may include publications with incorrect technical data or typographical errors, which will be corrected as soon as possible at the discretion of Fedlio Eood.
The data contained on the site may not be updated, as the site is periodically updated. Changes to the data published on the site may occur late compared to the changes actually made to the products or to the data relating to them.
5. Fedlio Eood can at any time make changes to these conditions and terms of access, as well as to all other parts of the site, without notice.
6. Fedlio Eood is not responsible for the content of sites linked to its website or for any problems deriving from indirect connection through links.
7. Fedlio Eood advertises all the products on this site. This does not mean that all products are marketed in each country, nor that the products, if marketed, are immediately available in each country. Interested parties are invited to request information directly from Fedlio Eood headquarters in case of need for updated information.
8. These terms and conditions of access to the site are governed by Italian law and any disputes arising from the use of the site are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Parma, Italy.
9. THE USER WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE IS INVITED TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE USE OF THE SITE.